5.30.2011

Day 10

I missed another day. I can't let it be a habit. Today I read Philemon. In this book Paul is asking for forgiveness of someone he has led to God. He was a slave and ran away. Paul knew his owner and knew he was a good man and a Godly man. So he wrote for him to forgive his slave. Paul sends the slave back to serve his old master.

I would love to know more about this story. It teaches both forgiveness and living under those above you when you have to. We may not always agree with those in authority over us but we should follow their rules if they don't go against God. And we should forgive all even when we don't want to. Neither one of these are easy principles to live by. But both are very important to strive for.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment